Ballas Gang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex_Huston's Application

Go down

Alex_Huston's Application Empty Alex_Huston's Application

Post  Alex_Huston Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:58 pm

Character Name: Alex_Huston

What level are you: 1 and 5/8 Respect but before server died I was 6. Im a friend of few gang members and they no me that I can play really well! Smile

Job: Gun Dealer

Favorite Weapon?: Sawn-off and uzi

How long have you been playing?: On SA:MP I've been over a year but on GL-RP I been on for few months

How much do you play?: I play about 5 - 6 hours a day ( depending on how the week goes i might be less or more active then that. NOTE: On weekends I will be on alot really alot.

Where did you here about Ballas?: I seen ballas in-game and my friends told me aswell.

Why do you want to join?: Because I have some friends in ballas and I like the gang because of how good and how powerful it is! And I want to help the gang grow even more powerful and help it develop even more too! Smile

And what's so speciall about you that makes us willing to invite you?: Im good fighter, good driver and exellent RPer and if it's about driving I no alot and i mean alot of locations.

Have you been in any gangs before?: Nope

If yes what gangs?: Nope

Do you know how to RP?: Ofcourse, really well

Alex_Huston

Back to top Go down